Monday, May 15, 2006

Gold & Silver Sharp Sell Off !!

Gold, Silver, Metals, Oil and most of the commodities experienced a sharp sell off today. Is this the end of the Gold, Silver, commodities bull market? – I don’t believe so!
I do think that most if not all the commodities will head higher and one should concentrate on finding buying opportunities. This is exactly what I'm doing, adding to my positions from time to time when my free cash flow allow it.


If you need Free Real time quotes and charts for gold, commodities, forex and stocks (registration is required) try ADVFN

Here is an annotated intraday spot gold chart, you can click on the chart to enlarge.

Gold spot intraday chart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gold chart showing the trendlines support levels.

Search

SUBSCRIBE

Gold Global Perspective Feed

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

Archive

Labels