Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend Update

Dear readers,

Running this blog since late 2005 I have tried to cover many different subjects which all relate to gold. From weight and purity, through science and forex, to central banks and derivatives- Many different topics are covered.

However, Gold is a basic economic element and as such is affected and influenced by so many factors. This is why I have constantly linked to other information sources which I believe gold investors and traders will find interesting.

For general Economy and Investment issues I strongly recommend Bill Cara and Mish analysis, excellent blogs that will give you a broad and interesting view of what is going on in the markets.

In times I have been more positive in other times negative or natural. I have been wrong in my prediction more then once. Always take my analysis with a grain of salt; nobody can get it right all the time.

One of the most important issues in trading is time frame. I have posted all kind of gold charts, from one minute charts to long term monthly charts. Sometimes I tend to post intraday analysis which anyone who doesn’t day trade should discount. The point is: Always take my analysis with the context of the time frame related.

Currently I see that gold is higher then Friday high which means that the latest intraday Elliott wave count might be close to completion but it isn't there yet.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think it should pull back some, 15 minutes MACD is really diverged even with today little higher high. 15 minutes candle stick doesn't look promising this mornig. First 15 minutes candle is a top hammer, seems to be running out of steam....

Frank

troy said...

Yes I see it.

Anonymous said...

Interesting, there's a drop on spot gold price around 3PM EST
http://www.kitco.com/charts/popup/au24hr3day.html

But did not reflect in GLD, did I miss something?

Frank

troy said...

The kitco data is wrong.

http://quotes.ino.com/chart/intraday.gif?s=FOREX_XAUUSDO&t=f&w=5&a=2&v=s

Search

SUBSCRIBE

Gold Global Perspective Feed

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

Labels