Thursday, January 19, 2006

Some points about Gold , this Site(Blog) and Myself

1) Im not a multi millionaire investor, not a professional author and English is not my mother language. I would like to stay anonymous.


2) Gold is an asset with extraordinary bullish fundamentals and technicals. I'm biased to the bullish side looking for bottoms not tops , it will stay that way for some time I suppose.

4) One of the biggest misunderstandings in the Investment world is the difference between investing and saving. In my opinion it is very simple: investing is putting capital to work in an active way (building a factory or a mine for instance..) while saving is more of a passive way to use capital (usually in the form of buying something on paper from brokers or buying gold coin from bullion shops) and gold is an excellent way to save capital in my opinion.

5) This site is hosted on Google bloger network mainly for security and privacy reasons.

6) I don’t write much when there isn't something special to write about.

7) I put lots of effort updating this site , feel free to enjoy it and benefit . If you wish to support this work click on the "make a donation" button on the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Search

SUBSCRIBE

Gold Global Perspective Feed

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

Archive

Labels